Berta Bridal never fails to create stunning and cutting-edge looks every season. We love the romance and sophistication of each of her gowns, especially this season. Here are some of our favorite looks from our trunk show! Please call (202) 965-4696 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amsale never fails to create elegant and modern gowns, it almost seems effortless for her. This season she created pieces that kept to her aesthetic but offered an unexpected twist. Many of her gowns had a cut-out back detail, or mixed a crisp fabric with a soft one, like tulle or mesh. Be sure to make an appointment for our trunk show starting tomorrow and running through Saturday. You can see all of these fabulous gowns in person and benefit from some fantastic discounts! Here are some of our top picks…
In this month’s newsletter we featured Purple Onion Catering as our Vendor of the Month. They make the most delicious food for all kinds of parties and occasions, whether it is a small gathering or large celebration, they work with their clients to create a custom tailored menu to their taste. With all of the holiday celebrations going on, we asked our friends at Purple Onion to share their top five holiday entertaining tips, here’s what they had to say…
1. This may seem obvious but if your budget allows call a caterer! Outsourcing allows you to enjoy your event and get to spend time with your loved ones. If catering is not an option don’t go crazy with your menu! I recommend mixing some already pre-made items with some homemade items. Place on festive platters and garnish with rosemary and nutmeg and instantly you have a more high end catered look. This way you’re not stressing about the whole menu and get to enjoy your party.
2. Seems obvious but prepare for as much as you can ahead of time. Have a timeline of what needs to get done that week and spread it out so you don’t become overwhelmed the day of the event. Make sure everything is set up the night before so that the day of the party your just adding the food and the drinks and still have time to shower!
3. Serve a signature drink or set up a drinks station for guests to serve themselves. Both are festive and fun and the last thing you want is to spend your own party fixing drinks! Have recipes, pre-cut garnishes and all the fixings so guests know exactly how to make the drinks. Just make sure you have enough ice! This is one item most clients don’t realize how much they actually need to ice down drinks as well as serve in drinks.
4. Music sets the tone of the party so don’t rely on Pandora or the radio. Make sure to assemble a playlist mixing holiday hits with your regular party favorites for a good flow.
5. There is nothing better then walking into a party with a great scent. From fresh baked cookies to mulling spices to even a great candle it really does make a difference.
Ken Pak Photography
For our December newsletter we featured Danielle and her husband Jake. They are the sweetest couple and we were in awe of the amazing wedding photos they shared with us. Take a look at their special day and the details that went into planning their fantastic winery wedding!
The Kenneth Pool collection offers glamorous gowns with impeccable silhouettes. Showcasing a variety of styles Kenneth Pool’s line ranged from luxurious ball gowns to sleek fit to flare shapes. We loved the manipulation of tulle in some of the gowns but also the intricate beading in others. Our trunk show is going to feature all of these gorgeous looks, for appointments please call (202) 965-4696 or email email@example.com.