Calling all area brides! Carine’s will be having a sample sale starting tomorrow!!! The sale will run Wednesday November 12th through November 13th. This is another excellent opportunity for brides to find their dream gown at a fraction of the cost. Our designer gowns will be on sale at up to 75% off of original pricing. As with all sample sales, gowns are sold as is and all sales are final. The sale will be by appointment only please call 202 965-4696 or email email@example.com for availability…
In light of our upcoming sample sale we thought we would answer a few frequently asked questions and share some sneak peaks of what will be on sale. Our pre-sale will be June 24th with the Sample Sale running the 25-26th… happy shopping!
1. What is a sample gown?
– A sample gown is a gown bought off of our showroom floor. It is a gown that has been tried on by other brides during the shopping process. Gowns go on sample sale when they have been discontinued or more room is needed on the showroom floor. It is a great time to buy because you can save 30-75% off of a designer gown.
2. What are the prices of our sample sale gowns?
– As mentioned above, our sample gowns are 30-75% off of the price of the dress. Our average price point is $5,500 with gowns ranging from $3,000-$15,000 so the sale price depends on the price of the gown.
3. What size are your samples?
– Our sample gowns range between a bridal 8 or 10. Keep in mind that bridal sizing is different and is usually cut smaller than ready-to-wear. Also, every designer cuts differently so sizing can vary depending on the gown itself.
4. Do I need an appointment for a sample sale?
– For our sample sale June 24-25th we will be going by appointment and appointments do get filled fast!
5. What do I do after I buy a sample?
– Decide on cleaning and alterations. Some samples may require cleaning and we can suggest a cleaner to go to but not all gowns need it. As far as alterations go we do offer them in store for an additional fee, however whether you choose to do them with us or not, it is best to find your seamstress as soon as you can!
See a sneak peak of some sample gowns on sale below…
Don’t miss out on Carine Bridal Atelier’s Sample Sale, January 29-30th! We will be selling couture gowns at dramatically discounted prices. The sale is first come first serve, so be sure to get here as soon as you are able! We open at 11:00am on Wednesday 1/29, and we recommend that you come wearing a tank top and leggings, or something that you are comfortable in to change in front of other women (no men allowed in the store at this time!). Be sure to RSVP by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at (202) 965-4696.
Check out a few of the many gowns that we will be selling:
It’s that time of the year again… Carine’s Bridal Atelier will be having a November Sample Sale from November 12-14th! We will be selling dozens of our sample gowns, ranging in price form $999-$2,699, from many collections and designers including:
Space and gowns are limited! Email us at email@example.com or call (202) 965-4696 to secure an appointment today.
Pictured below are a few of the many gowns that will be on the floor:
Hi everyone! It was time for a new place to share our thoughts, photos, adventures and everything Carine’s Bridal Atelier! For now, some photos of the hustle and bustle from the Sample Sale last night that was a great success and made many brides happy!